Amanda a gifted creative director, strategist, curator and editor. She is a creative visionary for individuals and companies that seek to reinvent their identity and image into something distinctive, intelligent, evocative.
At the top of her profession for two decades, Amanda excels at turning women (and women’s brands) into works of art, at helping them transform themselves into their most authentic identity and exciting image so they can see and showcase themselves in a way they would never have thought possible.
As a university-trained curator, art historian, editor and fine artist AND successful businesswoman and entrepreneur, Amanda’s current work with women is both highly conceptual and pragmatic – a practical and intuitive synthesis of imagination, intellect, insight, business strategy, storytelling, branding, styling, anthropology, erotica, philosophy, fashion, psychology, art, beauty, science, interiors, history, literature… and more.
“I take the complicated and make it compelling. I take the raw material and polish it into a gem. I apply high-end aesthetics to all the work I do. That’s non-negotiable. I see my clients as my muses.”
After working with Amanda, women never look at themselves the same way again. The world never looks at them the same way again.
AMANDA’S EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCES INCLUDES:
- university-trained fine artist, curator, editor and designer
- diplomas in editing, publishing, and forensic linguistics
- a decade working in women’s luxury fashion and lifestyle magazines (Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire…) as an editor, lifestyle director, beauty editor and fashion/interiors stylist
- producer for prestigious women’s awards (eg. the Fairfax Women of Influence Awards)
- a women’s luxury brand strategist, and an advertising creative director for international women’s brands
- award-winning publisher and editor
- personal stylist for celebrities and CEOs, and director of wardrobe makeover clinics – both public and private
- celebrity columnist for Australia’s highest-circulating newspaper – her influential column was read by 1 million+ readers each week
- interviewed, styled and profiled some of the world’s most famous female celebrities
- She is a synaesthete
- She began reading Anais Nin at age 6, and wanted to be Mata Hari when she grew up
- She is a practising witch
- She worked as an artist’s model, burlesque dancer, erotica writer and dominatrix at various times over the years
- She’s a published author, and is completing her first mystery novel (with a dangerously different female protagonist)
- She lives on a very gothic island
- She can tie a cherry stalk with her tongue